GoldSilver.com RSS Feeds RSS Feeds From GoldSilver.com
- Central Bank Gold Holdings: IMF Data as of Nov. 30, 2021on December 1, 2021 at 8:50 pm
The following is a table of central bank gold holdings as of November 30, according to data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF): All figures are in tonnes.
- A New Era of Inflation: Time for Real Assets and Precious Metals?on December 1, 2021 at 8:48 pm
It is increasingly clear that consumers and businesses are facing a period of inflation of a greater magnitude and longevity than predicted by policymakers earlier this year, amid evidence of rising prices globally. As precious metals specialists, we identify three current key trends for investors in this sector – 1. Inflationary forces are coming through and…
- Could Greenflation Derail The Commodity Supercycle?on December 1, 2021 at 8:39 pm
The global energy transition is in full swing, but a new form of inflation threatens to put the brakes on our greener future, at least temporarily…. For instance, BNEF estimates that it takes 10,252 tons of aluminum, 3,380 tons of polysilicon, and 18.5 tons of silver to manufacture solar panels with 1GW capacity. With global installed solar capacity expected to double by 2025 and quadruple…
- Three Bearish Factors Facing Oil Markets In 2022 | OilPrice.comon December 1, 2021 at 8:36 pm
Oil prices plunged on the back of the discovery of a new Covid variant, but Omicron isn’t the only bearish factor in today’s oil markets The resurgence of tensions between China and the U.S. could well spark another trade war between the two superpowers. A strong U.S. dollar and rising inflation will also play a role in pushing oil prices down even if Omicron fears subside.
- CEOs and Insiders Sell a Record $69 Billion of Their Stock, and the Year Isn't Over Yeton December 1, 2021 at 8:08 pm
From Satya Nadella at Microsoft to Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk, CEOs, founders and insiders have been cashing in their stock at the highest pace on record.