GoldSilver.com RSS Feeds RSS Feeds From GoldSilver.com
- The Personal Saving Rate for Americans Hit a 17-Year Lowon December 6, 2022 at 1:39 pm
Personal saving was $426.5 billion in October and the personal saving rate was 2.3%—the lowest it’s been since 2005.
- Bitcoin's Stagnant Crypto Dominance Points to Investor Exodus After FTX Bankruptcyon December 6, 2022 at 1:38 pm
“Because of the size of this year’s scandals and their far-reaching impacts, a lot of investors aren’t moving to BTC because they’re just leaving the space entirely,” one expert said.
- Analysis-Investors Look To Emerging Markets as Planets Align for End of Dollar Bull Marketon December 6, 2022 at 1:33 pm
As the U.S. dollar tumbles from multi-decade highs, some investors are betting emerging market currencies will be big winners from a sustained reversal in the greenback. The MSCI International Emerging Market Currency Index is up nearly 5% from its lows and notched its best monthly gain in about seven years in November…
- US Risks Stoking Inflation If Carbon-Linked Tariffs Hit Chinaon December 6, 2022 at 1:31 pm
China’s steel and aluminum exports are under attack once again, as the US and European Union weigh new tariffs linked to carbon emissions.
- Deutsche Bank, Rabobank Hit With EU Antitrust Charge Over Bond Cartelon December 6, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Deutsche Bank and Rabobank were charged by EU antitrust regulators on Tuesday of taking part in a government bond cartel, the latest move against a sector which has racked up millions of euros in fines for various competition violations. The European Commission, which can fine companies up to 10% of their global turnover for antitrust violations…