GoldSilver.com RSS Feeds RSS Feeds From GoldSilver.com
- Gold Is About to Reach Record Prices on a Monthly Basis: Tavi Costaon March 24, 2023 at 8:19 pm
If historical correlations matter, it is hard to believe silver won’t follow the same path. That alone would imply a 110% return from its current levels. Relative to M2 money supply, silver remains one of the cheapest tangible assets in markets today.
- The Hierarchy of Money and the Case for $8,000 Gold: Full Storyon March 24, 2023 at 8:14 pm
A long-term gold valuation model, which assumes gold will account for the majority of international reserves, suggests the gold price to exceed $8,000 in the coming decade.
- Gold Prices Pop to Highest Level in Over Year; US Mint Bullion Sales Riseon March 24, 2023 at 8:12 pm
Gold and silver prices rallied Thursday, scoring settlement highs that reached more than a year for gold and to seven weeks for silver. Up for a third time this week, gold for April delivery tacked on $46.30, or 2.4%, to close at $1,995.90 an ounce on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- "It's Getting Real": Unease Over Banking Sector Turmoil Spurs Huge Demand For Physical Precious Metalson March 24, 2023 at 8:11 pm
Once regarded as a “barbarous relic” by the Wall Street financial sector, gold and silver are now in heavy demand to hedge against inflation and financial risk.
- Bullish Gold Argument Continues to Strengthen: Saxo Bankon March 24, 2023 at 8:10 pm
So far, the commodity market’s reaction has gone down different routes with precious metals rallying as they benefitted from collapsing yields and safe-haven demand.