GoldSilver.com RSS Feeds RSS Feeds From GoldSilver.com
- Weekly Market Recap: Is This The Bottom? Did The Rally Just Start?on May 14, 2022 at 10:50 pm
The markets finally got their long-awaited bounce yesterday, after weeks of relentless selling off. So, is the bottom in? Has a relief rally just begun? It’s too early to know for sure. But given the extreme oversold levels, it’s certainly possible.
- Understanding the Explosiveness of Silver: Patrick Karimon May 13, 2022 at 8:23 pm
In this week’s Live from the Vault, Andrew Maguire is joined by Patrick Karim, co-founder of technical analysis service, Northstar & Badcharts, to share bullish predictions for gold and silver, founded on a lifetime of accurately forecasting rallies.
- Boss To Start Paying Staff in Gold Instead of Cash as Part of New Wages Trialon May 13, 2022 at 7:54 pm
Mr Parry said: “With the cost of living crisis going from bad to worse, it didn’t make sense to continue offering pay hikes in pounds when its value is being eroded further with every passing day. It was like putting a bandaid over an open wound.
- Where Is Guinea’s Gold? A London Laundering Case May Hold Clues: Bloombergon May 13, 2022 at 7:52 pm
The government of Guinea wants to know what happened to three tons of its gold. The answer may lie in London.
- Short-Term Gold Sector Pain Setting the Stage for Long-Term Gainson May 13, 2022 at 7:49 pm
Recent moves by the Federal Reserve have swiftly brought fear into the marketplace of a major policy error that could alternately lead to a slowdown in economic growth, combined with unstoppable inflation.