GoldSilver.com RSS Feeds RSS Feeds From GoldSilver.com
- China’s Gen Z in ‘Gold Rush’ for Precious Metal Investmenton May 30, 2023 at 8:30 pm
Ye Huiling, a 25-year-old middle school teacher in Shenyang, Liaoning province, has been purchasing gold products for the last three years.
- Central Banks Are Buying Gold at Record Pace, What Does That Mean for Inflation?on May 30, 2023 at 8:26 pm
So far, however, we are witnessing symbolic actions that eventually spell a currency crisis, but we are all guessing when that is.
- Central Banks Look to Increase Gold Reserves as Geopolitical Worries Mounton May 30, 2023 at 8:18 pm
Nearly a quarter of central banks are looking to increase gold reserves this year, spurred on by geopolitical worries, interest rate concerns and rising inflation pressures.
- Gold Rebounds as Debt Deal Optimism Weighs on Dollar, Yieldson May 30, 2023 at 8:16 pm
Gold bounced back from early losses on Tuesday, as the dollar pulled back and Treasury yields slid on wider market optimism about the U.S. debt ceiling deal.
- Global Debt Soars Again: Lacalleon May 30, 2023 at 8:14 pm
Global debt levels soared by $8.3 trillion in the first quarter of 2023, climbing to $305 trillion, nearly the record high set in the first quarter of 2022, according to the Institute of International Finance. This means almost 335% of GDP.